Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Writing Advice

Over the weekend, me and my husband went to a Best Buy. While there I meet two ladies and we started talking about my book and writing, they were asking me about how to write etc.... 

I told them I don't have a lot of experience. But I found tons of help online and from writing magazines etc....

So this got me to thinking, why not give a list so that maybe it can help other writers. So here is a list of the places that I "went to" for help, I hope this helps with any and all writers out there, you will see a lot of Romance references because I write Romance.  Some are magazines that I have subscriptions to. 

From Writers Digest magazine:



On Writer Digest web site you can buy books that help with writing as well, really great books. Here are just a few that I own:





From The Writer magazine:



From Harlequin Romance:




From Romantic Times Book club Magazine:



From Writing World:




I found this online from Wiki How(watch the video):



And this is were the video came from(YouTube):



I know there is more information out there, this is all I can think for now. 
Another thing you might try is going to your favorite authors website, many of my favorite authors have help for writers on their web sites. 



No comments:

Post a Comment